Dear JAC members,

I would assume that you agree with Rebecca's assessment that the enclosed submissions don't change the basis for the decision that the JAC made in August 2004 not to assign ISO 639 identifiers to Valencian.

However, should any of you disagree on this point and wish to re-address the issue, please respond no later than 7 April. After that date I shall inform the proposer that Valencian has been rejected.

(The submitted material does contain some new information, which I wanted the JAC to be aware of before I send out my answer.)

Best regards
Håvard

Håvard Hjulstad
  Standard Norge / Standards Norway
  direkte tel / direct tel: (+47) 67838645
  mailto:[log in to unmask]
  http://www.standard.no/