The ALA/ALCTS/SS Continuing Resources Cataloging Committee Task Force for
Reviewing RDA Documents is making available its final report on the Dec.
2005 draft of RDA Part I.  The comments contained therein were submitted to
the ALA/ALCTS/CCS Committee on Cataloging: Description and Access as part
of CC:DA's RDA review process.  The report is available in PDF format at:

	http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/~rd13/CommentsOnRDAPartI.pdf

I would like to express my sincere thanks to the task force members for the
tremendous amount of work they put into reviewing the RDA draft, analyzing
it, and taking part in some very lively discussions with some rather tight
deadlines:  Jean Altschuler, Anna Ashikhmina, Renette Davis, Gene
Dickerson, Craig A. Dowski, John Lavalie, Selina Lin, John Radencich, Adam
L. Schiff, Tina Shrader, Cathy Weng.

Kevin M. Randall
Chair, CRCC Task Force for Reviewing RDA Documents
ALA/ALCTS Serials Section Liaison to CC:DA