hi,
well .... now that it is certain that the sentence regarding
"(no name given)" has been deleted, that doesn't mean that
we cannot use that formualtion (or "(no title given)") does
it? as far as i can tell, in the spirit of supporting
cataloger judgement, there is no prohibition. you just have
to believe in cataloger judgement...
-r

A. Ralph Papakhian, Indiana University Music Library
Bloomington, IN 47405 812/855-2970 [log in to unmask]
co-owner: [log in to unmask]