---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:28:09 -0500 (EST)
From: Les Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CONSER comments on RDA

CONSER list subscribers:

I wanted to let you know that that we've posted the final CONSER comments
on RDA part 1:
http://www.loc.gov/acq/conser/ad-hoc-rda.html This page
has links to the comments and also lists the folks who volunteered to
serve on this ad-hoc group. Members provided analysis and comments,
contributed summaries on particular topics, and in some cases were there
to monitor the discussion for another constituent group or agency.

I want to sincerely thank this group of people for their work developing
CONSER's comments on a rather short deadline. I am especially grateful to
Kristin Lindlan who chaired the group, coordinated the discussion, drafted
and redrafted our comments, communicated with the leaders of other
constituent groups  and made sure our comments were submitted to CC:DA on
time.

Les