I got the whole document, readable, in Reader 7.0.7 under WinXP Do
you perhaps have no Courier font installed? It's all fixed pitch.

Also got warning in Acrobat 6.0.5 that it's a later version and may
not read correctly, but it appeared to.

At 12:57 AM 4/4/2006, dl wrote:
>Same here.
>
>dl
>
>Lou Judson wrote:
>
>  I get a blank 107 page document - is it just me? Yes I have 7.07
>  reader...
>
>  On Apr 3, 2006, at 8:47 PM, Parker Dinkins wrote:
>
>  > I've made this manual available for years on the web. You need Acrobat
>  > 7.0
>  > or later, and it's now text searchable.
>  >
>  > http://www.masterdigital.com/24bit/images/NARASndRcrdngsPrcdrsMan.pdf

Tape Restoration Seminar:    MAY 9-12, 2006; details at Web site.