David Seubert wrote:

  Can anybody with the Decca 78rpm album set Decca DA-402 Lost Horizon by
  James Hilton and Victor Young check and see if there is a booklet or
  program notes? Our catalog record (LC cataloging copy) indicates there
  is a six page booklet but our copy is sans booklet. I have a researcher
  who would like to get his hands on the booklet and if somebody could
  provide a copy via mail or fax I'm sure he'd be grateful.

  David Seubert
  UCSB

I'll look, but it'll have to be during daylight (the thing's in the garage,
in an unlit area). Not sure if mine has the notes..most of those Decca sets
lose their booklets.

dl