Does TY still make 74-minute discs? Last time I tried to order some I
couldn't get them so I bought Verbatim, which where the only cyanine 74
minute discs that I could get. This was from a big CD-R vendor (I've
forgotten their name right now) that is/was supposedly the largest
Mitsui vendor.

What's the current thinking on 80 minute discs?

David Seubert
UCSB