In 1978 we took piano recordings to Grace Cathedral to record the 7.4
second reverb - a very amazing experience, staying up all night adding
to the special feeling of the session...

And it is said the original Elvis slap echo was with a mic down the
hall at Sun studios - either in or near the bathroom at the end of the
hall. So it's been done - not sure about the flushing though. MUST
exist somewhere in outtakes...

<L>