One caveat-make sure you get the connectors that have a metal shell if
you are using them for the mic input (There was a version made that used
a plastic shell as well).

Solder a short lead from the shell to the ground pin. This will help
keep down any extraneous noise. Same applies to the output connector if
you are amplifying it down-chain.

Scott D. Smith

Chicago Audio Works, Inc.