Hmmm, interesting proposition - but do actors cost more or less than
musicians? It has always seemed to me that acting takes less talent and
skill than playing muscial instruments (especially in larger
professional organizations such as symphomies) and yet the good or
famous actors demand more pay.

Imagine the headaches getting actors to accurately pretend to play
their specific parts. Remember old lovies where they wiggle thier hands
over a piano when it is obvious they can't play!

Never mind, drifting off topic...

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689