This won't play for me at the moment, but according to the image
caption, I do not think the sensors on the conductor or the musicians
will be able to separate the perfromace aspect from the musical aspect
- they are busy working, not just listening! Audience sensors will have
more to do with the music than the players...

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689