Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

Would you please advise me if there are professional library databases whcih
will help me to find a good source of information for the research project:

"Historical development of library classification"?
The research questions are:

1). What comes from introducing the library classification concepts and
events in history?

(2). Is there something left to explore?

(3). What is the Library classification means?

(4). The history of Library classification

(5). How many principles for classifying are presented?

(6). The purpose of Library Classification

(7). Why do most academic libraries use the Library of Congress system?

(8). Why do most college libraries use the Dewey Decimal Classification
system?

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,
--