Hi,

In our recent METS Editorial Board Meeting, a METS Digital Signature
working group was charged to come up with a recommendation for how to
use XML Signature with METS, and to recommend changes to the METS schema
if required to implement XML Signature.  A report on the analysis and
any recommendations for METS schema changes should be available to the
Board at its November 2006 meeting in Boston.

I am leading the working group, and I am looking for participants.  If
you are working in the area of XML Signature and METS, or you have an
interest in this topic and would like to participate in this working
group, please send me an email with "digital signature" somewhere in the
subject line.

thanks, Brian