What document types does the beta support?  what are the plans for the
future?  Thanks.

Manny Mkrtichian
Chief Technology Officer
FOX Systems Inc.
Corporate Office - 480.423.8184
ext. 5922
Cell - 949.584.2964
Fax - 480.423.8108

Information transmitted is confidential and may be proprietary to FOX
Systems, Inc.  It is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed.  Anyone else is prohibited from disclosing, copying, or
disseminating the contents or attachments.  Although FOX Systems has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this
email, FOX Systems cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments.  If you receive this
in error, please notify sender immediately, or us at www.foxsys.com and
delete from your system.
>>> [log in to unmask] 04/13/06 18:47 PM >>>
Not in this first version, unfortunately. It's on our agenda for the
next version, for sure.

Jenn