Following up on a request from Kristin Lindlan for CONSER, I inquired about the shareability of the ALA response to RDA part I. JSC discussed this, and decided that the various constituencies may, at their discretion, publicly post their own responses to the draft of part 1 of RDA. I am quite happy that ALA's response is now publicly available on CC:DA's website. The direct URL is http://www.libraries.psu.edu/tas/jca/ccda/docs/5rda-part1-alaresp.pdf . It's only 84 pages. :-)

Paul
Chair, PCC Standing Committee on Standards

Paul J. Weiss
Catalog Librarian and NACO Coordinator
Metadata Services Department
UCSD Libraries