You have jumping pikas?!  Yes, I know, rabbits, but the image of jumping
pikas was too much to overlook.
Pat

At 03:49 PM 4/21/2006, you wrote:
>"Spring has sprung, the lagomorphs have been jumping, the trees have begun
>blossoming, and the pollen hangs heavy ..."
>
>For those of you who are zoologically challenged, lagomorphs is the common
>name for the mammal order Lagomorpha, the rabbits, hares, and pikas.
>
>Happy PCC springing!
>
>Adam
>
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Adam L. Schiff
>Principal Cataloger
>University of Washington Libraries
>Box 352900
>Seattle, WA 98195-2900
>(206) 543-8409
>(206) 685-8782 fax
>http://faculty.washington.edu/~aschiff

Patricia Sayre McCoy                            D'Angelo Law Library
Head, Law Cataloging and Reserves        University of Chicago
(773) 702-9620                                        1121 E. 60th Street
[log in to unmask]                         Chicago, Ill. 60637