Rod,

Here's a good place to start:
<http://www.kabusa.com/frameset.htm?/index.htm>
Give them a call and they will tell you anything special you need or
want to know.  I have been pleased with their advice and products over
the past 6-7 years.

Rod Smear wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can someone out there help me? I'm helping a friend find a record player that will play 78s, as well as 33 1/3 and 45.(Are there players that handle all 3 speeds?) Hopefully, someone will know of a good source in the Bay area (San Jose), or elsewhere. Thanks in advance.
>
>Rod

  Pete Tinker,Ph.D.

  HRL Laboratories, LLC
  Information and System Sciences Laboratory
  Advanced Technology Department
  310 317 5503 voice
  310 317 5695 fax
  3011 Malibu Canyon Road
  Malibu, CA  90265 USA

----Proprietary Disclaimer:
This message contains attachments intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which this e-mail is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and proprietary. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please reply to us immediately by e-mail or telephone
(310-317-5000) and delete this e-mail message and its attachments.
Thank you.

HRL Laboratories, LLC, 3011 Malibu Canyon Rd. Malibu, CA 90265-4797