I, too, was wishing for a contact list. The Wednesday pre-conference workshop did have one and I assumed that I just didn't get my list for the conference itself through the same snafu that spelled my name "Hirch" on my nametag.

I did have a great time on my maiden ARSC voyage. Now I know that
Spottswood is not just a book title and that librarians, archivists,
engineers and collectors make a truly wonderfully weird mix that found
its ultimate expression in the interpretation of the memorable classics
"Dog Food", "Panic Attack" and "Happy Birthday" (ask someone who was
there).

Shoutouts to Michael "Mad Dog" Tarabulski, Andy, Jon and Jerry (killa'
MLA Crew), Steve S. up from tha' Md. hood, John "Local Hero" Ross,
Pete's kamikaze   car service, da Bry Man 'n Brenda, Unca Dave, Feast
'n' Fab 'n' Nauck (try saying that quickly), kiwi Marie O', the Mighty
Schurk and Ramm (not quite a palindrome) Man , and all the kind folk
that enlightened, entertained or simply tolerated me at one point or
another.

Peter "don't you ever call me Pete" Hirsch
(affiliation withheld)

David Lewis wrote:
> Thank you Rob! And I second the notion that we should have some kind of
> contact list for the last meet. Distribution through the list might be
> preferable than to embed such a page on the website, as not all of us want
> our contact information made public. Not a problem for me, but it could be
> for some.
>
> David N. Lewis
> Assistant Classical Editor, All Music Guide
> 1168 Oak Valley Dr.
> Ann Arbor, MI 48108
> 734 887 8145
>
> My life is the clearest proof that if you have talent, determination and
> luck, you will make it in the end: Never Give Up. - Sir Georg Solti

I was about to sat there is a David Lewis in this list already - but I