My thoughts exactly.This looks like this equipment was free for the taking,if you could beat the garbage truck to it.One wonders is this is how the indie labels of the 90s,got the equipment to make thier great analogue records in the 90s.
  Roger Kulp

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Dumpster diving royale!

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On May 30, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Scott Phillips wrote:

> Sick. MTR-90's ...

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.