I use the 7506s all the time, and have only seen tham lower than $99
exactly once in 20 years - at Minidisco.com two months ago, when I
bought four pair for $80 each. If anyone turns them up for less please
let us know! Lowest price I see now is 98.74 online. Hmm, better look.

No, I take that back. I actually prefer the MDR-V6 which is the
professional version, with a silver plug rather than gold (otherwise
they seem identical to me...) can be had for 69.95 at B&H:

http://tinyurl.com/ct43g

Maybe I should pick up some more now! (I do lots of recording and
musicians like them for overdubbing).

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689