I would let you expound, as long as I have a delete button and don't
have to be impolite in person. Just to pipe in that I did sound for a
student recital last Sunday, and there were a couple of tweeners
(almost teens) who played Led Zeppelin tunes on electric guitars - and
I was thinking while they played this, gee, I stopped listening to rock
before this came out - and to this kid it is a classic, as revered by
him as Brubeck or Coltrane or Miles were to me at his age... and
natural as music! Times change, and punk escaped me too...

My partner's son went to teaching in his new home of Australia, after
finding nobody wanted to play music - they wanted to be stars, and play
in a band, but not prectice or write songs. Just wanna be in a band.
They seem to think that's easy!

<L>

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689