At the EAD Roundtable meeting during SAA this August, an election will
be held as usual for a new Vice Chair.  This person will serve for one
year as Vice Chair,  then proceed to serve as Chair for the following
year.  The officers' responsibilities include planning and organizing
the annual meeting and recommending changes and additions to the content
of the EAD Help Pages.

If you are interested in nominating someone for this position, please
send me his or her name and institutional affiliation plus a sentence or
two about why you are recommending her/him.  If you would like
additional information about the responsibilities of the Vice Chair and
Chair, feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]). You may also contact
Vice Chair, Michael Rush ([log in to unmask]).

Leslie Czechowski, Manuscripts Curator
University of Pittsburgh Health Sciences Library System
3811 O'Hara Street, Room 221
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-246-6553
email: [log in to unmask]