I would also be interested in this list. Perhaps a posting on the
listserv would be appropriate?
On Thu, May 18, 2006 5:31 pm, Paula Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Michelle -
>
> I would be interested in the list as well.
>

> Paula Mitchell
> Archivist/Special Collections Coordinator
> Sherratt Library, Southern Utah University
> 435.586.7945

> Michelle,
>
> Could I please have a copy also...
>

> Dietra Stanley
> Information Technology Branch
> North Carolina State Archives
> 4614 Mail Services Center
> Raleigh, NC  27699-4614
>

> Opinions expressed above are mine and may not represent those of
> my agency.
> Email to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public
> business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and
> may be disclosed to third parties.

        This email was composed using the GTEL Webmail client.

to  which  it  is  addressed  and  may  contain  confidential  and/or
priviledged  material. Any  review, retransmission,  dissemination or
other  use  of, or  taking  of any  action  in  reliance  upon, this
information  by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited.

           Georgia Tech Library and Information Center
                  http://www.library.gatech.edu