              All,

  This list was compiled in 2003 for a graduate school class  project.  I have not updated the information to reflect current  curricula.  The acronym SAEC stands for Southeastern Archives  Education Collaborative, a program offered through LSU.  For  further information on SAEC, the website is  http://slis.lsu.edu/saec/saec.html

  My original data is in a spreadsheet.  I didn't send the  attachment in case the list doesn't allow them.  I apologize for  the wonky formatting.  If anyone has any questions about the  information presented here, please contact me.

  Regards,
  Michelle Riggs
  Assistant Archivist
  Friends Collection and Archives
  Earlham College
  801 National Road West
  Richmond IN 47374
  765.983.1743

  ALABAMA          Auburn  University                                  SAEC

            CALIFORNIA          University of California, Los    Angeles yes
            University of California,    Riverside
  no

            District of Columbia          Catholic University of    America          no

            Florida          Florida State University           no

            Georgia          Georgia College and State    University
  no

            ILLINOIS          Loyola University Chicago
  no

            KENTUCKY          University of Kentucky
  saec

            LOUISIANA          Louisiana State University
  yes

            MARYLAND          University of Maryland
  yes

            MASSACHUSETTS          Simmons College
  yes

            MICHIGAN          University of Michigan
  yes
            Wayne State University
  no

                      Mississippi          University of Southern    Mississippi
  no

            New Jersey          Rutgers University
  no

            NEW YORK          Columbia University
  no
            Long Island University
  yse
            New York University
  yes
            Pratt Institute
  no
            St. John's University
  no
            University at Albany, State    University of NY
  yes

            NORTH CAROLINA          North Carolina State University
  no

            PENNSYLVANIA          Duquesne University
  no
            University of Pittsburgh
  yes
            Temple University          no

            SOUTH CAROLINA          University of South Carolina
  saec

            Texas          University of Texas at    Arlington
  no
            University of Texas at Austin          no

            WASHINGTON          Western Washington University
  yes

            Wisconsin          University of    Wisconsin-Madison
  no
            University of    Wisconsin-Milwaukee          no

            Wyoming          University of Wyoming             no

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.