Thank you very much to everybody: you were right: the problem was with the sytlesheet, which I had not reviewed.

Alejandro Delgado Gómez
Servicio de Archivo y Bibliotecas del Ayuntamiento de Cartagena
Teléfono/Phone: +34 968128855
Fax: +34 968128856

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/05/2006 1:16 >>>
Alejandro, you probably need to add some template rules to your
stylesheet to process your links.  As far as 'correct syntax' goes, that
is open to interpretation.  Several consortia have created "Best
Practice" guides that you might want use as a guide.  See this thread
from the list archives for more information:

http://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0603&L=EAD&P=R325&I=-3