FEDLINK Technical Notes Goes Digital!

The January/February issue of FEDLINK’s Technical Notes is the first all-electronic version of the FEDLINK Technical Notes Newsletter.  All future newsletters and other FLICC/FEDLINK materials will be distributed electronically in Adobe Acrobat format and posted to the FLICC/FEDLINK Web site.  The January/February issue is located at http://www.loc.gov/flicc/pubs/tn0601.pdf for easy local printing.

As we begin redesigning and completing our transition to electronic materials, we will be reviewing regular features, developing new sections and updating graphics. We want your comments on our ideas and progress.

Please send all comments, ideas and suggestions to [log in to unmask].