That is a better question.  We didn't do a study; we converted technical
reports from a closing library using BRAC funds.  We have an ongoing
procedure to convert older unclassified documents when then are

-----Original Message-----
From: FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Dorothy Biggs
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 4:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Print v. Digital

Please share any responses with the List; this is a topic we EPA
Librarians are all interested in knowing more about!

Dorothy (Dotty) Biggs
USEPA/OCEFT/NEIC Information Services
POB 25227
Building 25, Door E2, DFC
Denver, CO  80225-0227
303-462-9075 (fax)
[log in to unmask]

             Freda McDonald                                             
             <[log in to unmask]                                           
             OV>                                                     To 
             Sent by:                 [log in to unmask]               
             "FEDLIB: Federal                                        cc 
             Discussion List"                                   Subject 
             <[log in to unmask]>         Re: Print v. Digital              
             05/11/2006 12:16                                           
              Please respond                                            
             "FEDLIB: Federal                                           
             Discussion List"                                           
             <[log in to unmask]>                                           

Can I get copy too?

Freda McDonald
Financial Manager
US Sentencing Commission

202-502-4517 (voice)
202-502-4699 (fax)

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/11/2006 1:42 PM >>>
If anyone has done a study of converting all or part of the library's
collection from print to digital, or has actually done so independent of
a study, please let me know.  Thanks.

Daniel May

Supervisory Librarian

Commodity Futures Trading Commission

1155 21st Street, NW

Washington, DC 20581

(202) 418-5254