Dear JAC members,

I have uploaded a document to the ISO Livelink server representing the document that will become ISO/DIS 639-5:

Word document: http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/5280711/N_049_DIS_639-5__2006-05-03___E-F___doc_.doc?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=5280711

pdf document: http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/fetch/2000/2122/551445/551446/4425881/4426048/N_049_DIS_639-5__2006-05-03___E-F___pdf_.pdf?nodeid=5278477&vernum=0

The 639-4 document will also be uploaded within a few days.

These document need to be submitted for ballot very soon. I would very much like members to take a look at the document and give me feed-back as soon as possible.

ISO 639-5 should be bilingual. The French text may be inserted in the circulated document. I shall request SC2 secretariat to organize the translation.

Best regards,
Håvard

Håvard Hjulstad
  Standard Norge / Standards Norway
  direkte tel / direct tel: (+47) 67838645
  mailto:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  http://www.standard.no/ <http://www.standard.no/>