Error during command authentication.

Dear JAC members,

I have uploaded to the ISO Livelink server the document that is intended to become ISO/DIS 639-4.

The secretariat needs to decide whether it should be available in a French version before conducting the ballot. Depending on this decision, it may be a very short or a somewhat longer time before the document is actually submitted for ballot. In the meantime I invite JAC members to take a look at the document and send any comments/corrections to me.

Best regards,
H�vard

H�vard Hjulstad
  Standard Norge / Standards Norway
  direkte tel / direct tel: (+47) 67838645
  mailto:[log in to unmask]
  http://www.standard.no/