I absolutely agree with everyone, that the one basic course has been
watered down to a general organization of information which hardly teach
how to catalog at all.  In fact, a curriculum that aims to train students
to catalog is usually viewed as unfavorable, untrendy, and suitable for
graduate level course by the library school administration,

Julie