The following military classics are excess to our collection.  We have
multiple copies of some of these titles.  If you would like to have any
or all of these, please send an email to Mary Bowser at [log in to unmask]
by July 14.

Our apologies for cross-posting as we try to find a happy home for these
items!

Excess list 02-06 continued

Haas, Michael  Apollo's Warriors: US Air Force      1997              1
copy

                           Special Operations During the

                            Cold War

                        The Annual Report of the Reserve
2002                2 copies

                        Force Policy Board

                        Fiscal Year 2002

                        The Annual Report of the Reserve
2003                2 copies

                        Force Policy Board

                        Fiscal Year 2003

                        Long Range Forecasting Methodology:       1967
1 copy

                        A Symposium Held at Alamogordo,

                        New Mexico 11-12 October 1967

                        Third Interservice/ Industry Training
1981                3 copies

                        Proceedings Of The Training Equipment

                        Conference and Exhibition Vol. II

                        Third Interservice/ Industry Training
1981                3 copies

                        Proceedings Of The Training Equipment

                        Conference and Exhibition Vol.1

Mandelbaum, Michael          The Nuclear Question:          1979
1st ed / 1 copy

                                                The United States and

                                                Nuclear Weapons,
1946-1976

Tsipis, Kosta    Review of U.S. Military Research and       1984
1 copy

                           Development

Cincinnantus     Self- Destruction
1980                1 copy

Cleave, William R. Van   Strategic Options for the Early 1979
2copy

                                            Eighties What Can Be Done?

Schilling, Warner       Strategy Politics, and Defense Budgets 1962
1 copy

Moskos, Charles E.   Public Opinion and the Military       1971
1 copy

 Establishment Vol. 1

Cimbala, Stephen J.   National Security Strategy              1984
1 copy

                                      Choices and Limits

                                    National Defence University PLA
1991               1 copy