Dear All,

is it possible to place technical metadata about charactersets, like the
element character_info from the textmd.xsd schema
(http://dlib.nyu.edu/METS/textmd.xsd), into the PREMIS
element "significantProperties"? I think this method could be the answer to
Georg's question. Unfortunately this procedure is only allowed, when the
characterset is one of the characteristics that is chosen for long-term
preservation.

Karsten Huth

--
Karsten Huth