Hi Everyone,
By now, you've probably all encountered the survey on our web site.  If
not, please give us the benefit of your experience with the site by
completing the survey.  Also, would you please post the message below on
any listservs that reach the K12 audience?
Thank you,
Judith Graves
Digital Project Coordinator
Library of Congress

The Library of Congress wants to gain a better understanding of who its
patrons are, what services they use, and the quality and value of those
services.  If you are a user of the Library of Congress, either on site or
via the Web, we invite you to take a few minutes to give us your feedback
using the online survey at:

http://osincsurvey.com/run/osl03loc

This user survey is being conducted by Outsell, Inc. on behalf of the
Library. All responses will be kept confidential. Only grouped data will be
reported; your responses will not be singled out in the analysis.  Thank
you very much for using the Library of Congress.

Judith K. Graves
Digital Projects Coordinator
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE