Hi, Steve,

Now I'm confused again about your requirement. If you're burning
files onto the DVD, the DVD and the burning software doesn't know or
care if it's 24/96 or 32/192 or 16/44.1 or MPEG2 or JPEG2000. It's a
file. All the burning software does is copy the operating system file
from your hard drive/server to the DVD. It can make
folders/directories, name the DVD Volume, etc., but it doesn't care
what the content of the file is.

NOW, if you're looking to make the DVD play in a media player (other
than a computer reading the content as a file for further
processing), then it may be/is necessary to know if it will handle
the specific file type and how.

Cheers,

Richard