1.Can someone supply discographical details(recording & release dates,
matrix nos., personnel) of
 Harry & Jeanie West's "COUNTRY CHRUCH" label 78rpm release?      know
of any other 78rpm issues?:
    Sunny Side of Life / What Would the Profits Be
2.The liner notes to an Old Homestead LP states out-takes of material
recorded for Stinson was issued by Topic - I do not find Harry or Jeanie
West in the online Topic discography on the Musical Traditions website.
  Does anyone know: Is the liner note incorrect, did I fail to locate
the information when I searched, Were the recordings issued elsewhere ???
3.Can someone identify two albums listed as:
    "Goin' Steppin'"                                 ?
    "What Is A Home Without Love"       ?
Thanks for any information you can supply.
Best wishes, Thomas.