The links here do not work.Do you have a better url ?
  Roger Kulp

Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

In a message dated 7/18/2006 4:53:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Not only that,but the article,is for subscribers only !
Roger Kulp

It's a SHORT article Roger. I just copied and pasted it and saved you the
subscription price. You need to copy and past the URLs as the numbers after them
are for the footnotes.

It may take a little work to read it but it's worth it! Especially the
Junebug Site where I've been a lot today!

Steve

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low  PC-to-Phone call rates.