That's what I thought...
  Roger Kulp

George Brock-Nannestad <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Lou Judson wrote:

> What really hurts about the collectro is the six foot high STACK of
> records - just umagine the dust impressed on the gooves of the bottom
> record. This kind of thing makes me wince... But obviously this is not
> a listener, just a collectro.

----- this is the only case where the vinyl-saving profile is a blessing in
disguise: the groove area is retracted, and the weight is carried by the rim
and label area, so there is a huge chance that nothing gets impressed. Not so
with good, old solid and plane 180 gram records.

Kind regards,

George

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger�s low  PC-to-Phone call rates.