National Recording Preservation Board staff receive the public nominations and make them results available to members of the National Recording Preservation Board for consideration during the annual deliberations.

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/21/06 6:51 PM >>>
And,out of curiosity,who would the recpient of this email be ?
Roger Kulp

Stephen C Leggett <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Oops. The ongoing merging of audio-visual media has done a bad meld on my brain apparently.  I should of course have said:  You can nominate recordings for the National Recording Registry without charge via email. Info at:  http://www.loc.gov/rr/record/nrpb/nrpb-nrr.html

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/21/06 11:40 AM >>>

In a message dated 7/20/2006 1:09:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,