Come to Go!
Early Bird Registration Expires July 31st
Save $200 by
Registering Today!

FEDLINK Members receive an additional discount.  Register using the attached form.

10 Essential Topics
10 Essential Thought Leaders
10 Essential Ways to Transform Your Information Business

Join us at Go! where you'll focus on the 10 topics that are imperative to execute against in 2007, successfully grow and transform your information business.  www.outsellinc.com/go

We scoured our annual FutureFacts. We assessed every information industry neighborhood. We gathered and analyzed the facts. We spoke to you and other industry experts. We tended to the trends. We distilled and debated. We simplified and streamlined. Here's our Go! 10.

Global Economy - Valuations - Cyberlaw - Social Publishing - Web Performance NextGen Technology - Millennials & Mobility - News - Rightsourcing - China

Connect with the Power of 10!

Sponsors:
The Wall Street Journal Online at WSJ.com - Copyright Clearance Center - MuseGlobal - ECNext - Fast Search & Transfer (FAST) - Mark Logic - eMeta - Endeca - The Jordan, Edmiston Group (JEGI) - Softrax - DeSilva + Phillips

Go! gives you information you can act on.
 www.outsellinc.com/go

Go! - The Leading-Edge Information Industry Event You Can't Miss

Register Now! - Early Bird Registration Ends July 31st