The following military classics are excess to our collection.  We have
multiple copies of some of these titles.  If you would like to have any
or all of these, please send an email to Mary Bowser at [log in to unmask]
by July 28, 2006.

Our apologies for cross-posting as we try to find a happy home for these
items!

Excess Book List 03-06  page 2

Author                         Title
Year                Edition/Copies

Dallin, David J.                    Soviet Espionage
1955       1 copy

Martin, Laurence                Arms and Strategy: The           1973
1 copy

                                              World Power Structure
Today

Horton, Frank B.                 Comparative Defense Policy      1974
3 copies

Halperin, Morton H.            Limited War In the Nuclear    1963
1 copy
Age

Huntington, Samuel              Changing Patterns Of Military 1962     1
copy

                                                Politics

Snyder, Glenn H.                   Deterrence and Defense Toward  1961
1 copy

                                                 A Theory Of National
Security

Turner, Gordon                      National Security in the Nuclear
1960 1 copy

                                                 Age Basic Facts and
Theories

Owen, David                           The Politics of Defence
1972       1 copy

O'Neill, Robert                      New Directions In Strategic
1981       1 copy

                                                 Thinking

Margiotta, Franklin               Changing U.S. Military
1983     1 copy

                                                Manpower Realities

MacGregor, Douglas A.        Breaking The Phalanx                 1997
2 copies

                                                A New Design for
Landpower

                                                 In the 21st Century

Duncan, Stephen M.              Citizen Warriors: America's      1997
1 copy

                                                 National Guard and
Reserve

                                                 Forces & the Politics
of National

                                                 Security

Morgenstern, Oskar              The Question of National Defense   1959
1 copy

Slessor, John                          Strategy For The West
1954     1 copy

Liddell Hart, B.H.                  Deterrent or Defense: A Fresh
1960   1 copy

                                                 A Fresh Look at the
West's

                                                 Military Position