The following military classics are excess to our collection.  We have
multiple copies of some of these titles.  If you would like to have any
or all of these, please send an email to Mary Bowser at [log in to unmask]
by July 28, 2006

Our apologies for cross-posting as we try to find a happy home for these
items!

Excess Book List 03-06 page 3

Author                         Title
Year                Edition/Copies

Scott, John                              Political Warfare: A Guide To
1955    1 copy

                                                Competitive Coexistence

Miksche, F.O.                                    The Failure Of Atomic
Strategy &   1958    1 copy

                                                 A New Proposal for the
Defence

                                                  of the West

Knorr, Klaus                          On the Uses of Military Power in
the  1966  1 copy

                                                  Nuclear Age

Roberts, Adam                       Nations in Arms: The Theory and
1976  1 copy

                                                Practice of Territorial
Defense

Nacht, Michael                      The Age of Vulnerability Threats to
1985   2 copies

                                                 The Nuclear Stalemate

Lindsey, Robert                     The Falcon And The Snowman
1980    1 copy

                                                A True Story of
Friendship and

                                                Espionage

Hunt, James G.                      Leadership on the Future Battlefield
1985  1 copy

Orr, George E.                       Combat Operations C3I:
1983   1 copy

                                                 Fundamentals and
Interactions

Godson, Roy                          Intelligence Requirements for the
1980   1 copy

                                                1980's:
Counterintelligence, no. 3

Godson, Roy                          Intelligence Requirements for the
1980    3 copies

                                                1980's: Analysis and
Estimates, no. 2

Fehrenbach, T.R.              This Kind of War
1963    2 copies

National Defense University Library