Hello all,

As chair of the EAD Roundtable, I invite you to submit session
proposals related to EAD for next year's SAA meeting, which will be
at the Fairmont Chicago from August 27 to September 2.  This year's
meeting in DC featured several excellent sessions related to EAD and
online finding aids, and I hope that will remain true next year.  For
more information on next year's meeting, including the program
proposal form, please see
http://www.archivists.org/conference/chicago2007/index.asp.

The EAD Roundtable can endorse up to two sessions.  An endorsement
does not guarantee a spot on the program, but it does ensure that a
session proposal will make it past the initial screening and be
discussed by the full program committee.  We will be happy to endorse
sessions covering EAD or related issues, standards, or technologies.

The due date for session proposals is Monday, October 9.  If you
would like the EAD Roundtable to endorse your session, please contact
me or the vice-chair/chair-elect of the roundtable, Jennie Levine
([log in to unmask]),  with at least a rough draft of your session
proposal by Monday, October 2.  If you are considering proposing a
session, feel free to contact either of us for feedback or assistance
at any point in the process.

Best,

Mike Rush
Chair, EAD Roundtable

Michael Rush  |  [log in to unmask]
Processing Archivist / EAD Coordinator
Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Yale University
P.O. Box 208240
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
Tel: (203) 432-8123  Fax: (203) 432-4047