The RAD/EAD crosswalk prepared by the Canadian Committee on Archival
Description a few years go maps source of title - along with a number of
other note elements - to <odd>, with an optional TYPE attribute.
See http://www.cdncouncilarchives.ca/CrosswalkEN_Nov03.pdf
French: http://www.cdncouncilarchives.ca/CrosswalkFR_Nov03.pdf

Tim

--