All:

The old EAD implementor page (a listing of institutions who has submitted
information about their EAD programs/ projects) at the EAD Help Pages Site
has been replaced with one more in tune with the recent website update. Its
available here: http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/implementors.html

Each institution should now also have a separate page describing its
implementation linking off of the main listing page, for example (chosen at
random):
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/implementors/UnitedMethodistChurchArchivesGCAH.html

May I ask that, at your convenience, you review your page and ensure that it
contains the correct information, and that is looks (more or less) like the
example above? Please send any comments on your page to me off-list. Each
page is generated from a very simple XML template file <
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/EAD_implementor_template.xml> which,
if you can fill-in with your updated information, would make my life much
easier. Any HTML formatting that is valid within HTML's <p> is allowed in

Thank you,

St.

Stephen Yearl
Systems Archivist
Yale University Library::Manuscripts and Archives