All:

The old EAD implementor page (a listing of institutions who has submitted information about their EAD programs/ projects) at the EAD Help Pages Site has been replaced with one more in tune with the recent website update. Its available here: http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/implementors.html

Each institution should now also have a separate page describing its implementation linking off of the main listing page, for example (chosen at random): http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/ead/implementors/UnitedMethodistChurchArchivesGCAH.html

Thank you,

St.

Stephen Yearl
Systems Archivist
Yale University Library::Manuscripts and Archives