Jennie, hi -

I urge you to put together a MARAC session called "Elegant and Seamless"
  - make it a discussion session with some invited leaders to guide
brainstorming over issues of length, hierarchies, stylesheets,
navigation, etc.  We all share the pain of large collections and complex
finding aids. :-)

Rebecca  (reading from home where I dare not open your Agnew file)