BIBCO Annual Report from the University of Chicago Library

                Over the past year, the University of Chicago has lost two experienced catalogers, but nevertheless we have continued to maintain a high level of contribution of bibliographic records to BIBCO this year.   We have hired a new cataloger to specialize in music scores and sound recordings, and she will be using the PCC core level record standards for most of her work.   We hope to begin a search for the second cataloger shortly, and to increase our productivity in all areas of PCC activity.