Greetings Enterprise Buyer,

Do you need to fine-tune your vendor portfolio management strategies? Would you like to learn and share best practices?

Please join your peers and Outsell analysts at the Go! Vendor Portfolio Management Forum on Sunday, September 17, 2006. Doors will be open from 2 to 5 p.m., so join us for 30 minutes, an hour, or more to exchange best practices and tips on:

*	Licensing strategies
*	Negotiating tips
*	Pricing models
*	Overall vendor portfolio management

The forum is for buyers who are Go! Registrants, so we encourage you to reserve a seat at Go! today. Once you have done that, if you would like a one-on-one consultation with an Outsell analyst in addition to the peer-to-peer discussion, please RSVP for this forum with the information below. It will help us have the appropriate analysts on tap. You are also
welcome to just walk in.

More information about Go! is at www.outsellinc.com/go
FEDLINK members receive a 10% discount, and should register for Go! using the attached form.

RSVP for the Vendor Portfolio Management Forum to [log in to unmask] with:

*	Your name
*	Your agency name
*	The time you will be there
*	The topic or specific vendor you'd like to discuss

We'll get back to you within one business day with your appointment information.

Best,

Mary

Mary Corcoran
VP & Lead Analyst