Esteemed PREMIS and OAIS implementers—

First, apologies for cross-posting.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone (particularly from among those involved with library collections of mostly text or images) who has implemented the OAIS model or PREMIS data dictionary in a production environment using a good, old-fashioned relational database as the registry of record.  Certainly someone can point me to entity relational diagramming that need not be reinvented?  About all I’ve seen so far is from the geospatial data side (http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu/ger/DataModelV1_20050620.pdf)...

Thanks much,

--DBL

David Lowe

Preservation Librarian