giving away library books (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

All,

The HQAMC Library is substantially reducing in size.  We have a large number of books, especially in military history, that we will no longer keep.  Since most of you cannot access my catalog, I have made a list of over 7,000 books.  Please let me know if you would like a copy, and I will send it to you (it's too large to send to the list).  Or, if you are just interested in a particular subject, let me know and I'll check to see what I have left.  I'd rather give them away than salvage them.

Gloria

Gloria Miller
Librarian, HQ Army Materiel Command
AMCIO-R